Thursday, October 16, 2014

There Are Not Enough Words

This morning started out a little cranky. I bit my tongue as not one, not two but three different cars felt the need to block the road in their own unique way on my way to and from preschool drop off this morning. I confess, the things I thought in my head were not very nice.

I knew I needed a pick me up. A hot cup of coffee, some time in Gods word or perhaps just get back in bed and try again after a quick power nap (at 8:30 am). As it turns out, checking my email was just the thing. I had an email from Ken :)

We have been waiting to hear from Ken about how we can make Christmas special at the orphanage this year. The email had some examples of a few murals they want me to paint. Check it out:


I cannot wait to get some color on the walls at the new orphanage. It is going to be a really fun way for me to keep our family busy between appointments in Uganda. 

However, that was no the best part of Ken's email. He has been back in Uganda for about a week. He has given Isaac the photobooks we sent and the nannies have been reading them to him. Ken said that last night Isaac said his sisters name in his sleep. "He is looking forward to seeing you I believe!"- Ken said in his email.

HE KNOWS WHO WE ARE!!!  HE SAID CARA'S NAME!!

What I wouldn't give to know what he was dreaming about. I wonder if it is the same dream I have been having where they two of them are jumping on the bed in the hotel and laughing together. I pretty much spent the rest of the day over the moon about my sweet little boy. There are not enough words to describe what a beautiful moment that was for me. Somehow God is speaking to his sweet little heart and helping him to understand that he is coming HOME.






No comments:

Post a Comment